South Story Bank & Trust
- 1954 Local businessmen determined the community needed a local, community bank to serve southern Story County and opened South Story Bank & Trust (SSBT) in Slater, IA
- 1961 Due to continued growth, SSBT added a second location in Huxley, IA
- 2007 SSBT joins the Greene County Investment Company, which is owned by a highly respected family of bankers, the Garst family. Joining Greene County Investment Company optimized lending power for SSBTs business and Ag customers.
- 2013 SSBT adds mobile banking to ensure their customers have the latest technology available in community banking today
- 2014 As the community and bank continue to grow, SSBT builds a new charter location in Huxley
South Story Bank & Trust A Community Bank with Community Values!