South Story Bank & Trust is in the business of understanding your business. We offer competitive rates for any type of commercial loans including agricultural production or machinery. If you’re starting a new business or expanding a current business, let a business loan tailored to your needs from SSBT make it easier. Make an appointment to speak with a bank officer today.
Business Checking Accounts
Small Business Checking
- Designed for businesses with low to moderate transaction volume. This is a low cost solution that provides business owners more control over fees and account activity.
- If your business demands more from a bank, business checking provides additional benefits to meet everyday business needs and offers solutions to complex business needs.
Community Checking (non-profits Only)
- If you are a non-profit organization with a small number of monthly transactions, this account will provide your banking needs.
Business Savings Accounts
Business Money Market
- Our business money market account allows your business funds to work for you by paying interest while still having access to your money on a daily basis.
- Business savings is the right solution for small businesses ready to start a savings account. It is one more option that can be incorporated to help you manage your cash flow.
We have a number of other services available including:
- Electronic Banking
- Safe Deposit Box
- Business Online Banking
- Remote Capture
- ATM cards
- Debit Cards
- Privileged Status ATM’s
South Story Bank & Trust now offers QuickenBooks®, the easiest way to organize your personal finances.
- No manual data entry - Once you're set up, you can download all your transactions right into QuickBooks®, - instead of typing them in by hand.
- Automatically reconcile data - Web Connect data includes complete transaction and balance information to make categorization and account reconciliation easy.
- No duplicate transactions - Web Connect incorporates a special transaction-matching algorithm that prevents the download of duplicate transactions.
- Easier to use - Web Connect files may be automatically opened by QuickBooks®, directly from the South Story Bank & Trust website, which eliminates the need for you to search for files that have been downloaded.
- Automatic account setup - Simply initiate a download to QuickBooks®, from the South Story Bank & Trust website, and QuickBook®, sets up your accounts for you - with your data already up to date.
What you need to get started
- Login to Internet Banking
- Click on the account you would like to export transaction information form.
- Point to TRANSACTIONS and click Export Transactions.
- Transactions Export – choose the time frame/dates and the Export Format you want.
- Click Export.
Not an Internet Banking user?
Enroll now, or give us a call at 515.228.3566 for assistance
Contact Intuit Support
Monday-Friday: 5am-5pm Pacific Time
*Fees subject to a 6.00% Iowa Sales tax and a 1.00% Local Option tax.