When buying a home turn to the team that is “with you every step of the way.” From the first phone call to closing your home loan, Nancy Hager will provide convenient, competitive and caring home loan services.
Let's get started. Here's how it works:
1. Select the application option that works for you
2. Compare mortgage rates and terms for each loan
3. Choose the loan that fits your needs
Start your free South Story Bank & Trust loan request now and enjoy all the benefits of a home loan custom-fitted to your needs! You will have wide choice of home mortgage options, including fixed and variable rate home loans.
Home Financing Options
Whether you’re a first-time or repeat homebuyer, you’ve come to the right place! The Iowa Finance Authority is not a direct lender, but we're able to offer the benefit of a safe, affordable, fixed-rate mortgage paired with the convenience of working with a local lender. Let the Iowa Finance Authority and South Story Bank & Trust help make your dream of affordable homeownership a reality!
Through our affiliates we're able to offer the following:
- FirstHome program: Offers first-time homebuyers state-sponsored, affordable, fixed rate mortgages.
- FirstHome Plus program: Provides up to $2,500 in cash assistance to help eligible borrowers with closing costs, down payment or minor repairs. The grant must be used in conjunction with the FirstHome program and the same income limits apply.
- Homes for Iowans program: May assist both repeat and first-time Iowa homebuyers, who are not eligible for the FirstHome program.
- Homes for Iowans Plus program: This new program provides up to $2,500 in assistance to help eligible repeat and first-time home buyers with down payment, closing costs or minor repairs.
- Military Homeownership Assistance program: Provides eligible service members and veterans with a $5,000 grant that may be used toward down payment and closing cost assistance.
- VA Loans: To honor those who have served our country, the IBMC has waived the 1% origination fee on VA loans through July 4th 2014.
- Construction loans designed to provide financing to build a new home.
- Customized terms with a fixed rate for the construction phase with end financing available.
Home Equity Line of Credit
Adding on? Remodeling? Use the equity in your home to get a loan. These revolving open-ended lines of credit have competitive adjustable rates and minimum monthly payments based on outstanding balance. Go ahead. Start dreaming and planning!
Ready to get started? Just download our loan application, print it, fill it out, and mail it in or bring it with you to the bank.
*Please Note: The calculator is intended to provide approximate information about your loan payments and does not constitute an offer to extend credit. Your actual payment information may vary. Please contact us for exact payment information.
Use our loan calculator to help you determine the loan financing amount and payment options that are best for you.